Thursday, January 15, 2009

Advanced Praise for Jill's New Book, By Darkness Hid

I'm so excited about the feedback I've been getting, I wanted to share. Here are two of my favorite endorsements for my medieval fantasy novel that's coming out APril 1, 2009 from Lord Press. Yay!

You can see the other endorsements here: http://jillwilliamson.wordpress.com/the-blood-of-kings/

“I love a good fantasy, and By Darkness Hid more than fills the bill. With an unpredictable plot, twists of supernatural ability, and finely crafted tension between the forces of good and evil, Jill Williamson’s book had me captivated. I jumped into the skin of the heroine and enjoyed her journey as if it were my own.”

–Donita K. Paul, author of the Dragon Keeper Chronicles: DragonSpell, DragonQuest, DragonKnight, DragonFire, and DragonLight.


“Jill Williamson is a major arrival. She presents characters full of mystery, and leaves room for plenty of further exploration. By Darkness Hid is a fast-paced addition to the world of swords and sorcery, using a backdrop of political and spiritual intrigue to heighten the tension. When readers begin lining up for the sequel, you'll find me at the front of the line.”

–Eric Wilson, author of Field of Blood and Haunt of Jackals

No comments:

Post a Comment